top of page
Banner Free.jpg
Website Logo

Attend our next FREE Business Planning Mastermind

Sometimes it takes a little more than just motivating yourself to take action. 
Planning is proven to rocket your results and in fact, here’s a powerful statistic

  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
Xero award
A Harvard Business Study found that the 3% of graduates from their MBA who had their goals written down, ended up earning ten times as much as the other 97% put together, that’s the power of planning.

The clients who have done this workshop tell me it’s a powerful first step to incredible results. Here’s an example 

"After attending the game plan workshop, I increased my turnover by 70% and my profit by 50%” in just 12 months. I’m blown away by the power of working on the business, rather than just it”

Do you have a “plan on a page” for your business?


Today’s successes were planned yesterday. I’d love to help you plan your success in this workshop which should take approximately 75 minutes. 

We only give the FREE stuff that really matters to your business. Find out more in our website or register here.

Take the next step. 

Cloud 9 Strategic is a Bookkeeping Practice registered and insured with the tax practitioners board as a licenced BAS agent. We have been established since 2010 and serve clients all over Australia.  Our head office is located on the beautiful Gold Coast. 

Jeannie Doherty

"My team and I are Strategic Bookkeepers. We help our clients pull more time, money & freedom out of their business. We do this with our 5 step numbers methodology, complemented by coaching & mentoring around operations & habits. "    
— Jeannie Savage

Visit our website and learn more about Strategic Bookkeeping— what your business has been missing out on all this time.
Do what's good for your business here.


If you haven't heard of us yet.

Check out our Google 5-star reviews here.

Check out our guarantee and our special offers.

Xero award
bottom of page